Percy Farmhouse Apron Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Percy farmhouse-style, single bowl Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sink offers a long-awaited update to a classic material. Featuring a hand-hammered, uniquely crafted finish, The Percy offers the beloved look of stainless steel with an upscale style. The extra-large, single bowl design gives busy kitchens plenty of space for washing dishes, while modern sound-dampening technology ensures The Percy remains a visibly stunning, yet quiet, kitchen centerpiece. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a brushed surface; a polished finish is also available. This understated, matte finish offers a unique look to classic stainless steel. Our brushed finish matches existing stainless-steel faucets, but graciously hides scratches and fingerprints for extended life and beauty.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 19" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- The Percy is made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel–a refreshed, handcrafted take on a classic kitchen material.
- The Percy’s modern sound-dampening technology minimizes excess noise from pots, pans, and dishes. Not visible to the eye, the Percy features sound-dampening pads on the underside of the sink to reduce distractions during holidays, celebration, and everyday life.
- In addition to offering an alluring design, the hand-hammered finish of the Percy’s Crafted Stainless Steel material reinforces the durability of the sink. The 18-gauge stainless steel is condensed during the hammering process, which creates a highly durable and sturdy surface.
- The Percy is truly a work of art. Featuring Crafted Stainless Steel, the Percy is hammered, finished, and polished by expert artisans who know how to enhance the natural qualities of stainless steel into a perfect combination of strength, functionality, and remarkable style. The Percy comes in two final finishes–brushed and polished–that highlight the hammered design in distinct ways.
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel is a modern twist on a classic material. For decades, families have loved the reliability of a stainless steel sink. The Percy’s Crafted Stainless Steel takes the time-tested benefits of durability, affordability, and universal appeal to the next level with an artisan, hand-detailed finish that’s ideal for kitchens of all styles and designs.
- The Percy is made with 18-gauge stainless steel, a premium material that offers ideal durability without adding to density or thickness of the sink. The sleek surface is beautiful, yet it can withstand the bumps, drops, and scrapes that come from dishes, pots, and pans.
- Our brushed finish matches existing stainless-steel faucets, but graciously hides scratches and fingerprints for extended life and beauty.
- The farmhouse style of the Percy features a large, open bowl with a center drain, offering plenty of surface space for washing, stacking, and rinsing dishes. The apron front of the Percy gently extends two inches and creates a stunning focal point for your kitchen.
- 36 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SinkSense Wren Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (Model #SG008-27ST)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology, the Percy is protected by our Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.