Parker 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Workstation Sink
When you’re a home chef, you need to streamline your tasks to get dinner on the table efficiently. The Parker drop-in fireclay workstation makes meal prep and clean-up a breeze with a built-in, sliding solid wood cutting board and stainless bottom grid. When you easily lift out the cutting board, the large single bowl of this kitchen sink ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Built-in ledge holds the sliding, solid wood cutting board in place
- Stainless steel bottom grid is dishwasher safe; removable rubber feet prevent scratches
- Quick-Fit, drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Bold farmhouse apron creates an alluring and central focal point
- Rear offset drain provides more cabinet space beneath
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 3