Copley Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Copley farmhouse copper kitchen sink from Sinkology makes solid copper farmhouse sinks even more affordable. The Copley double bowl kitchen sink is designed to be affordable without sacrificing quality. Each sink is individually hand-hammered and finished by hand in our most popular Antique Copper finish. Featuring an ergonomic 8" bowl, this farmhouse sink makes kitchen chores enjoyable. The Copley by Sinkology also features sound dampening pads to reduce noise from garbage disposals and clanging dishes. As with all Sinkology kitchen and bath products, every product is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Copley is handcrafted with pure 17-gauge solid copper to showcase the material’s eye-catching color and family-tested durability. Our premium copper will retain its luster and beauty with simple daily care.
- Delivered with pre-installed sound-dampening pads on the bottom of the sink, the Copley is designed to meet the needs of a busy household by minimizing noises and maximizing functionality.
- The Copley features two equally spaced bowls. With 8″ bowl depth, the ergonomic design of the Copley makes doing kitchen chores, like rinsing and cleaning dishes, comfortable.
- Maintaining the Copley’s beauty is easy; daily rinsing with mild soap and warm water will keep your sink looking beautiful for years.
- The hammered front apron wraps 2.5 in. on each side. The Copley is hand-hammered by artisans, and no two sinks are exactly like.
- 36 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Antique Copper Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-01) and Antique Copper Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-01)
- The Copley is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our lifetime guarantee that your sink will perform as expected and maintain its beauty under typical indoor use for as long as you own the product.