Copley Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Copley farmhouse copper kitchen sink from Sinkology takes solid copper farmhouse sinks to the next level. Featuring premium, solid copper, the Copley showcases a double-bowl layout in a gorgeous antique copper finish. Each sink is hand-hammered to perfection, creating a one-of-a-kind design that is sure to draw attention. Featuring an ergonomic 8" bowl, this farmhouse sink makes kitchen chores enjoyable. The Copley by Sinkology also features sound dampening pads to reduce noise from garbage disposals and clanging dishes. As with all Sinkology kitchen and bath products, the Copley is backed by Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Copley is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge solid pure copper with a rich, warm finish that is eye-catching and luxurious.
- Sound-dampening pads come installed on The Copley to reduce excess noise from the bangs and clangs of daily dishes, pots, and pans.
- The Copley features two equally sized bowls with an 8″ depth that makes it sink activities easier on your back and body while still offering plenty of space to stack dishes and clean with ease.
- The Copley is designed to be installed as an undermount farmhouse-style kitchen sink.
- The Copley’s exposed apron front wraps 2.5 inches on each side, creating a beautiful canvas to showcase the hand-hammered detailing the is unique on every sink.
- The classic farmhouse style of the Copley antique copper kitchen sink offers the charm of the layout with the bonus of a glamorous copper surface.
- The Copley is part of Sinkology’s VENTURE Collection of farmhouse-style antique copper kitchen sinks that come in a variety of layouts and bowl options. Start your next home adventure with the VENTURE line of sinks from Sinkology!
- Sinkology recommends using a minimum of 36-inch cabinets to properly install and support the Copley kitchen sink.
- Complete your Copley sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty