Anning Farmhouse Apron Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Anning kitchen sink from Sinkology features an extra-large, double-bowl basin that offers ample surface space for washing, drying, and stacking dishes. Created from 18-gauge solid stainless steel, the Anning sink is hand-hammered by skilled artisans. The finishing process reinforces the sink's durability while offering the beauty and luxury of Sinkology's Crafted Stainless Steel material. Sound-dampening pads are mounted on the underside of the sink to minimize the daily clangs and bangs of busy kitchens. Each Anning is unique--just like every kitchen that features this eye-catching sink. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a brushed surface; a polished finish is also available. This understated, matte finish offers a unique look to classic stainless steel. Our brushed finish matches existing stainless-steel faucets, but graciously hides scratches and fingerprints for extended life and beauty.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 19" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 16" x 19" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- The Anning brings the beloved farmhouse style kitchen to the FORTIFY Collection. This double-bowl Crafted Stainless Steel sink measures 32 in. x 21.5 in. x 9 in. and offers the traditional elements of graceful curves and an exposed front in a beautiful farmhouse design.
- The Anning is made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel, a modern take on time-tested stainless steel. Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel features hand-hammered detailing that accentuates the sink’s shine yet hides surface blemishes for optimal beauty.
- Designed for modern, busy kitchens, the Anning comes with sound-dampening technology. Sound-absorbent pads on the underside of the sink ensure the noise from pots and pans is minimized so you can host, cook, and clean with confidence.
- Each Anning double-bowl farmhouse style sink is as unique as your home’s kitchen. The light-reflecting surface features small, shallow indentations forged during Sinkology’s hand-hammering process. Anning sinks come with either a brushed or polished finish to highlight the surface in distinct ways and create a look that blends perfectly in homes and kitchens of all styles and designs.
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel is the most recent addition to our variety of sink materials. Based on the foundation of classic stainless steel, our Crafted Stainless Steel is completed with a hand-hammering process and a specific brushed finish to offer a modern take on a beloved material that has been featured in homes for generations.
- Crafted from 18-gauge Crafted Stainless Steel, the Anning’s solid construction relies on the time-tested durability of stainless steel. Skilled artisans finish each sink individually with a hand-hammering process that increases the density and durability of the surface.
- The Anning is an unexpected delight for any farmhouse style kitchen. The graceful apron-front design extends 2″ from your countertop and offers gentle curves and an exposed front that showcases the hand-hammered Crafted Stainless Steel surface. The brushed design hides smudges and fingerprints.
- 36 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology, the Anning is protected by our Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.