Austen 36″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Pfirst Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Inspiration comes to your home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits. Featuring the Austen 36 inch single bowl fireclay kitchen sink and Pfister Pfirst faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of functionality, affordability, and beauty. The Pfister Pfirst faucet provides the trusted reliability of Pfister in a simple, clean design created for daily use. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sink for everyday beauty. The 36 in. sink is a beautiful focus point for your kitchen and provides generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. Combined with the dependable Pfister Pfirst faucet, your kitchen sink will withstand the needs of your busy household without sacrificing authentic farmhouse style. Sinkology Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. Your Sinkology fireclay sink, InSinkErator garbage disposal drain, and bottom grid are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty, and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. The Austen 36 inch extra large single bowl farmhouse fireclay sink design kit from our INSPIRED collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 33" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 36 in. single bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Pfirst 1-handle, kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Sinkology bottom Grid in Stainless Steel; Sinkology ISE-compatible disposal drain in stainless steel; Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber and Fireclay CareIQ kit
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen’s generous surface space is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our SureFire finish to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- SINK INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- CABINET SIZE: 36 inch minimum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life