Austen 24″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bixby Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Bring inspiration and easy living home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits featuring Sinkology’s INSPIRE collection of fireclay farmhouse sinks! The Austen 24 in. single bowl fireclay kitchen sink is paired with the Pfister Bixby stainless steel faucet for a classic kitchen sink solution. This design kit offers the soft, graceful curves of the one-handle stainless steel faucet and the strong, reliable, and eye-catching design of an apron-front sink in crisp white. Sinkology Fireclay kitchen sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. The Austen is ideal for homes or rooms that have a limited footprint but endless creativity: the small style ensures you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space. From the protective grid and garbage disposal drain to Pfister pull-out faucet, this all-in-one kit provides everything you need for an efficient and highly functional—yet beautiful—kitchen sink.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 24 in. single bowl farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Bixby pull-out kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Venturi Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG009-23ST); ISE-compatible Disposal Drain (#TD35-03); Sinkology Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101) and Fireclay CareIQ kit
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen’s II compact and beautiful design is a stunning solution for your home’s small kitchen, prep area, laundry room, or tiny-living kitchen
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our SureFire finish to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- SINK INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for lead-free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- CABINET SIZE: 30 inch minimum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life