Zoom Backgrounds: Download these Gorgeous Kitchen Scenes
Let’s face the facts: staying inside helps our communities heal faster, but…wow, it can also wreak havoc on our homes. If you are like us, video calls with colleagues, friends, and family are the new normal these days, and sometimes they reveal a bit more of our homes than we’re prepared to display.
If you’re looking for a quick solution to look totally put together (and simultaneously hide some household piles), we have you covered! Download these high-resolution photos to your computer and use them as the Zoom virtual background on your next video call for an instant refresh to your home and kitchen. It may not be your real home, but your virtual kitchen will look amazing!
We’re including some instructions from Mashable about how to change the Zoom background of your video call, but check out the full article if you need more help.
– Download the Zoom Mac or Windows app.
– Open the application, sign in, click your profile picture, followed by the Settings link in the drop-down menu.
– Navigate to the Virtual Background tab. (If you do not see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Meeting Settings, and make sure Virtual Background button is toggled on under the Meeting tab.)
– In the Virtual Background tab, users can choose from pre-installed backgrounds or upload their own photos or videos.
– If you do have a green screen setup, select “I have a green screen” so the software can properly set up your background. If you do not have a green screen, Zoom recommends streaming from a location with a solid background color.
If you have any additional questions during your search for the perfect copper, fireclay farmhouse sink or granite sink, our Sinkologists are here to help. Contact us or follow us on Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, or Instagram for more helpful tips and design ideas.