Design Versatility with Fireclay
Your kitchen is often the heart of your home. This means your sink plays a huge role in setting the look and tone for the rest of your house. We’ve built a reputation for handcrafting beautiful, eye-catching copper sinks. These show-stoppers are about as distinct as they come in kitchen sinks! Our INSPIRED line of fireclay sinks leans on the beloved farmhouse style.
Here’s the best part: the classic, timeless farmhouse look of our fireclay sinks matches any interior style! The apron-front design and Crisp White color create a blank slate for your kitchen. We offer three different sizes of sinks, but the most important part of matching your kitchen’s style is picking the right faucet and handles. Sinkology makes that super easy by doing the hard work for you.
We know all of our customers have different, beautiful homes. Our All-in-One design kits make finding the right match for your unique style a breeze: simply pick the Sinkology sink and Pfister faucet combination that will work best for your home’s design. Sinkology offers nine different faucet combinations for each of our fireclay sinks in our All-in-One design kits in four different styles:
- Traditional: Traditional looks complement home design that incorporates timeless pieces and an appreciation for ornate details. The traditional style combines the best of old-world styles and softer silhouettes.
- Transitional: Design kits in the transitional style offer a beautiful balance of design, functionality, and charm. Transitional design kits feature products with simple silhouettes and minimal detailing.
- Modern: Our modern design kits are ideal for homes that showcase contemporary trends of clean, minimal designs with bold elegance.
- Farmhouse: Farmhouse design kits offer a timeless style that is classically warm and inviting. The traditional-meets-trendy combination provides gentle curves and graceful lines.
Sinkology’s INSPIRED line of fireclay farmhouse sinks are a great centerpiece to any kitchen. The classic look is hard to miss and even harder to dislike. When paired with the right faucet to meet your preferences, this sink is at home in both traditional or contemporary kitchens.
Another critical design element of your kitchen comes from your sink’s installation style. There are several installation options available to choose from, and Sinkology offers beautiful sinks in every selection.
- Drop In: Sinkology kitchen drop-in sinks are designed to fit perfectly and simply into pre-cut countertops. We design all of our drop-in sinks to be extremely easy to install so a fresh new kitchen is just a simple DIY project away.
- Undermount: Sinkology undermount sinks are designed to easily mount under pre-cut countertops, as your sink attaches to the granite or other material from below.
- Dual Flex: Some Sinkology copper sinks offer the dual-flex rim, which features a flat, standard undermount rim with a slight curve at to allow for decorative and flexible drop-in installation.
- Farmhouse: Farmhouse-style sinks are a great centerpiece to any kitchen. The classic look features an “apron” front, or the exposed front of the sink.
We recommend using the farmhouse installation style for all Sinkology fireclay products. This style is a perfect way to showcase the depth, beauty, and durability of your INSPIRED kitchen sink.
A special note: Farmhouse-style installations often require additional supports to be added to your existing cabinets to hold the sink in place. We recommend hiring a professional to help with the installation; if you are installing the sink yourself, please be sure to review the installation guide and watch our instructional videos on how to install your fireclay sink.
The Finishing Touches
When you purchase a new sink, it’s good to remember that you’ll need to add a few items to your shopping list to ensure you end up with a complete (and usable!) kitchen sink.
Be sure to shop Sinkology for these items to add the perfect finishing touches:
- Grids: Gorgeous bottom grids are available to protect your sink from the bumps and bangs of pots and pans.
- Drains: Add a shiny new strainer drain or InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain to make the most of your Sinkology sink.
- Cleaning & Care Products: Keep your sink’s surface polished and clean with Care IQ Kits from Sinkology. Each Fireclay Care IQ Kit includes scrubbers, specially designed cleaning solutions, and custom cloths for no-scratch cleaning. Keep an eye out for these new cleaning products launching soon!
Each small decision creates the kitchen sink of your dreams! If you want to trust the expert advice of our team of Sinkologists, be sure to shop our All-in-One kits: we make the decisions easy and shopping for your complete kitchen sink a breeze!