We’re Crazy About Copper
It’s no secret that we at Sinkology love our copper sinks. It’s the perfect way to bring functional art into the home.
…with the highest quality, purest copper.
…the artful touch of hand-hammered detail.
…the sturdy confidence of natural strength.
And though equally beautiful, no two copper sinks are alike. And that’s by design, and collection. Our four collections feature sinks fit for every type of kitchen and every type of homeowner. In today’s post, we’ll highlight our four collections and share three of our favorites from each. Because, to be honest, we really can’t choose just one.
DIY pro’s will love the easy upgrade made possible by our ALLURE Drop-In Copper Kitchen Sinks. We designed these sinks to fit perfectly in pre-cut countertops for the easiest installation. But just because this collection is simple to install all by yourself doesn’t mean it will look amateur. Each of the drop-in sinks from this collection will fit flush with your countertop for an elegant finish that will look like it took an expert touch. With a range of faucet holes, depths, and basins to choose from, you really can’t go wrong:
- Angelico Drop-In Copper Kitchen Sink elongates the standard single bowl shape for a major impact.
- Riley Drop-In Double-Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink is a classic double bowl sink, complete with sound dampening pads.
Fans of the farmhouse style will fawn over our VENTURE Farmhouse Collection. The beloved shape gets a luxurious upgrade in gorgeous natural copper, transforming the nostalgic look with a modern metallic touch. Every kitchen style, from rustic to refined, deserves a standout like these:
- Lange Farmhouse Copper Kitchen Sink is an extended single bowl that is more affordable and less noisy with sound-dampening pads.
- Monet Farmhouse Copper Kitchen Sink fits perfectly in kitchens of every size with a smaller square bowl.
- Renzan Farmhouse Copper Kitchen Sink features a gorgeous hand-embossed scroll on the exposed apron front
Modern homeowners will obsess over the sleek finish our HONOR Undermount Collection provides. Easily mounted under pre-cut countertops and attached from below, these sinks create a seamless look. Not only does it lengthen the look of your countertop, each of these sinks makes cleanup easier:
- Renoir Undermount Copper Kitchen Sink is our most affordable undermount sink and is perfectly fit for smaller kitchens.
- Kandinsky Undermount Copper Kitchen Sink features rear offset drains in both bowls for maximum function and under-sink storage.
- Rivera Copper Kitchen Sink – Chef Series is made for the home chef with two 9-inch deep basins and the tightest corners.
Lastly, aspiring mixologists will appreciate the touch of copper with a bar sink from our EXALT Prep Sink Collection. Whatever your usual tendencies – including bartending – there is a sink that is sure to suit:
- Seurat Bar and Prep Copper Sink easily replaces your existing sink and brings the most of the copper’s beauty in sight by extending onto the countertop beyond the basin.
- Ducreux Bar and Prep Copper Sink is stunningly functional with a flat bottom and round bowl.
- Sisley Pro Bar and Prep Copper Sink has an extra-deep 9-inch bowl that can be installed with a drop-in or undermount.
Of course, these are just a few of our favorites. Visit our copper sink page for even more sink styles and all things copper.
If you have any additional questions during your search for the perfect copper, fireclay farmhouse sink or granite sink, our Sinkologists are here to help. Contact us or follow us on Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, or Instagram for more helpful tips and design ideas.